- Consistent attendance is a must. If your child will be absent from class, please let the studio know so your teacher can be informed. There are no refunds for missed classes. Students missing too many classes prior to the recital/ competition may not be able to perform.
- Regulation dance attire, hair and footwear is mandatory in all classes. Without them, entry into class can be denied at the teacher’s discretion.
- Students are expected to be on time. Lateness is disruptive to the class and the teacher. If you are accidentally late (no more than 15 minutes), knock on the door and ask if you may participate. This is again, up to the instructor.
- Students are expected to behave appropriately, and treat the studio, staff and each other with respect. Bullying or negativity of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Outdoor footwear is absolutely not permitted anywhere inside the studio by anyone.
- Gum is not permitted by students anywhere in the facility.
- Students are expected to keep the lounge area clean and treat it with respect.
- Absolutely no smoking on the premises.
- Jeans are not acceptable attire in any class for any reason.
- Food and beverages are allowed ONLY in the student lounge. (The only exception to this rule is parents, who may have a beverage only in the lobby). Students are encouraged to bring closed water bottles to class.
- Competitive students consistently missing classes will be withdrawn from competition without refund.
- All complaints are to be submitted in writing, in a private and respectable manner to the Director and will be kept on ﬁle. Please allow up to 24 hours for an appropriate response.
Thank you for considering Taryn's Dance Company.
We serve the good people of Northern Alberta including Leduc, Millet, Nisku, Beaumont, Calmar, Devon, Camrose, Wetaskiwin, and surrounding areas.